E.L.D.J.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

E.L.D.J.

Possibly Adventurous?...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey ! What do you guys think about this video ?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CarolT16

CarolT16

Hey ! What do you guys think about this video ? Empty
PostSubject: Hey ! What do you guys think about this video ?   Hey ! What do you guys think about this video ? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 10:28 am

Back to top Go down
Alexuniversoul528

Alexuniversoul528

PostSubject: Hmmmm.....   Hey ! What do you guys think about this video ? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 3:43 am

The gentlemen with the blindfold didn't understand(see for this matter) that people have labeled on how they view some or most christians in this case until the blindfold came off and it struck him that the labeling in pushing people away from christ! I believe this video resembles how the world sees christians, and that it shows that we have a serious image problem! which creates a big problem and a problem in which god would perhaps dislike very much and that is pushing people away! I found this video to be informative and witty! lol
Back to top Go down
CarolT16

CarolT16

PostSubject: yay   Hey ! What do you guys think about this video ? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 1:28 pm

Thanks Alex for replying and watching the video Smile I agree with you. We have a serious image problem. So what are we going to do about it ?
Back to top Go down
ThisIsNotChris

PostSubject: Re: Hey ! What do you guys think about this video ?   Hey ! What do you guys think about this video ? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 11:11 pm

Winston Churchill said that the greatest evil is when good men do nothing. I think that if we see the problem we have a responsibility to have a voice. We have to begin doing things that are uncomfortable, like taking love out to the streets. If the bigots are on megaphones and the heart of Christ in inside the walls of a church or a house then they'll only see the bigots. It's as much our faults as theirs if we do nothing with what God has given us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey ! What do you guys think about this video ?   Hey ! What do you guys think about this video ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey ! What do you guys think about this video ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
E.L.D.J. :: General Stuff :: Free Discussion-
Jump to: