E.L.D.J.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

E.L.D.J.

Possibly Adventurous?...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Our First Meeting...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Jenster
Admin
The Jenster

Our First Meeting... Empty
PostSubject: Our First Meeting...   Our First Meeting... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:54 pm

We started our first Bible Study going through the basics and watched the Documentary " Lord, Save us From Your Followers". If you missed it you can find it on Netflixs. Just to go through how it's going to be done from this point We'll be picking a specific topic or verse that we'll be going through for the month and posting it on the site here for you to see. Then, every Friday at 7:30pm we'll meet up to discuss. Everyone will be getting two breaks in the month (except the "leaders" or whatever you wanna call us...) because of the small groups. Here's the schedule we'll be sticking to:

1st Friday - Main Group (Everyone Meets this week)
2nd Friday - Women's Group ( Only the Women meet this week)
3rd Friday - Men's Group (Only the men meet this week)
4th Friday - Planning Day ( Chris, Carol, and Myself meet to plan for next month)

I hope that works for everyone and that you guys keep coming (and that you use the website because I think it's pretty awesome looking if I say so myself)...
Back to top Go down

Our First Meeting...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
E.L.D.J. :: Previously on Bible Study... :: Main Group-
Jump to: